NEWS — 2 June 17 – Several new cars have been posted on the site. They include: TSM 1/12 scale Porsche 917K Winner of 1970 of Le Mans, Look Smart Ferrari SF16 from Australian GP Vettel in both 1/18 & 1/43rd Scale, TSM L&M Porsche 917/10 #6 of Mark Donohue, and a Spark 1/43rd US National Release of the Sunoco Porsche RS from 2015.
7 Jan 2017 — I am back to shipping product. I still have issues that will impact my response time but things are better. I have just received restocks of several different SMTS Trans Am cars — 1969 & 1970 Mustangs and Gurney Cuda. I also have a huge restock in hard to find Marsh Can AM KITs. Will try to get them all posted in the next few days.
7 Dec 2016. I am very sick. So I will not be able to fill any orders to Ghost Models until after the 1st of the new year. I sorry to say but I am just unable to do it.
24 Aug 2016 — I have put several items on sale on the site. Spark 1/18th Scale 2014 Vettel & Rosberg. Also Yank 1/43rd Scale factory built FNC Lola T333 Can Am cars of Redman, Jones, Tambay, and Ickx.
20 July 2016. Lots of news. 13 New 1/43rd scale & one 1/18 Spark models have arrived . Spark 1/18th is Lewis Hamilton’s 2015 World Championship Winning Mercedes W06 Winner USGP. Spark 1/43rd include – Johnny Rutherford’s 1974 Indy 500 Winner, 1966 Ford MKII LeMans Winner, 2016 Daytona 24 Hrs Winner, Lotus 72C Graham Hill, Embassy Lola T370 of Hill & Gethin, Yardley McLaren M16 Denny Hulme, Brabham BT49 Nelson Piquet & Patrese, Matra MS120 Amon, & Shadow DN5 Tom Pryce. New Look Smart 1/43rd — Ferrari 312B2 Jacky Ickx Winner Dutch GP 1971 & Ferrari 512M Le Mans of Adamowicz & Posey. Yank Models — finally production is about to begin on the F5000 Lola T330. I should have instock in the coming couple months Brian Redman’s 1973 Steed Lola T330, Mark Donohue’s Sunoco Lola T330, Tony Adamowicz Black Label T330, & David Hobbs Hagger T330. ACME/GMP is going produce several F5000 Lola T332’s in 1/18th Scale from the USA series. ACME has purchased the masters from Australia to do the US versions. First releases are to be Brian Redman’s 1974 Steed Lola T332 F5000 Championship Winner and Danny Ongias 1975 Interscope T332. These will be in limited numbers and should be released in Nov 2016. If you had not had the Jones/Brown Australian versions — these are great models. Really looking forward to the US versions.
27 June 2016 — Just in is the newest release from Formula Models UK — Scott Dixon’s 2008 Target Dallara Winner Indy 500. Car is available in either Factory Built or kit form. From Spark several new releases – Mario Andretti’s Martini Lotus 80 Test car, Lewis Hamilton’s 2015 Japanese Winner Limited edition of 750, Michael Schumacher’s Mild Seven Benetton B194 Monaco GP Winner/1994 WC comes with Mild Seven decal sheet, Walter Rohrl’s 1987 Audi Quattro Group 5 monster that won the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, Jochen Rindt’s 1966 Ford GT, and Chris Amon’s 1976 Norris Ensign from the USGP at Long Beach.
21 May 2106 — Just in are two Look Smart 1/18 scale Ferrari’s. 2015 Ferrari F1 of Vettel Winner Malaysia 2015 — his 1st Win for Ferrari. Ferrari 250LM Winner Le Mans 1965 Jochen Rindt and Masten Gregory. Spark 1/43rds — lots — including — Shelby Hertz GT350 Mustang 1966, Stewart Matra S. Africa 1968, Dan Gurney 1968 Eagle Riverside Winner 1968, Eagle 1968 Indy Denny Hulme, 1977 Le Mans Winner Porsche 936 Ickx Haywood and many more. From the handbuilt side — Dog Leg F5000 1969 Eagle of Cannon, Adamowicz, Sell (1968) are instock — Sam Posey version should be here in June. Formula Models is about to release the 2009 Target Dallara Indy 500 Winner of Scott Dixon. I should have it in June also. Yank F5000 Lola T330 1973 of Donohue, Redman, Adamowicz will be out this summer. It’s been a long long time waiting on these. There will be more new 1/18th Scale F5000 coming in the not too distant future. Last but not least — I have instock very few of the Built This Way Up kits of the Vels Parnelli Formula 1 cars from 1974 & 1976 of Mario Andretti. I will be getting the 1975 and 1976 Stars and Stripe versions later. The kits are from South Africa. I had them built in the UK by Colin Fraser’s Autoart.
26 FEB 2016– Lots of new Spark 1/43rd and TSM 1/18 have arrived this week. Spark 1/43 Lotus 42 Graham Hill Indy 1967, Jim Clark Lotus 38 Indy 1967, BRM P83 1966 Hill, Spence and Stewart 1967, Ford Mustang 1968 Daytona 24 Hours Bucknum and Titus, Lotus 59 F2 High Wing of Jochen Rindt 1969. TSM 1/18 Interscope Porsche 935 Winner 24 Hours of Daytona 1979. Also new is Look Smart 1/43rd scale Ferrari’s .. 2015 Ferrari F1 of Vettel 1st Win with them and Jochen Rindt’s 1965 Le Mans Winning 250LM — really nicely done models for the money. Come with display cases. Coming soon from Formula Models should be the 2008 Scott Dixon Indy 500 Winner and 2007 Castroneves Winner. You can also expect 4 to 5 new Yank F5000 cars.
30 Nov 2015 — Just arrived are the long awaited Dog Leg F5000 Eagle Mk5 Chevys of 1968 Formula A Champion Lou Sell, 1969 Champion Tony Adamowicz, and Race Winner in 1969 plus 1970 Champion John Cannon.
11 Nov 2015 — Lots of new product has come in. Marsh Models– 4 new Can Am cars – 1973 Black Label McLaren M20 David Hobbs LA Times Can Am, McLaren M8E/D of Bob Bondurant and Chuck Parsons, and M8D of Steve Durst. Spark 1/43 — 23 new releases have been posted — cars include — Beatrice Lola Jones & Tambay, Lotus 81 of Andretti & Mansell, Hesketh Hunt, Peugeot 405 Pikes Peak Hillclimb winner 1988, Williams FW05 Andretti, Arrows Stommelen, Copersucar Hoffman, Brabham BT44 of Reutemann & Pace, McLaren MP4/20 Montoya & Raikkonen, 1967 Paxton Turbine Jones, 1967 AAR Eagle Rindt Indy, 1967 Rislone Eagle Bobby Unser Indy. Bizarre Land Speed Record 1929 Golden Arrow. True Scale TSM 3 Shelby Daytona Coupes — Sebring & Le Mans 1964 plus 1965 Bonneville
3 Sept 2015 — Formula Models latest release 2010 Indy 500 Winner Target Dallara of Dario Franchitti — his 2nd Indy 500 Win is now in stock. Also restocks of the Midlantic 1953 Troy Ruttman Indy 500 are also just in.
5 August 2015 – Lots of new product has arrived. Marsh — new Can Am releases of Scooter Patrick’s M8F and M20 Can Am cars. New Dog Leg F5000 Eagles from 1968-1969 are in production. Hope to have them very soon. Spark 1/43rd more than 10 new F1 cars. 1/18th scale Matra high wing 1969 Spanish GP Winner of Jackie Stewart is due in tomorrow.
2 July 2014 — Spark has increased prices from $74 to $80 on their 1/43rd scale models. I have kept my prices at $74 & still offer free shipping on 1/43rd scale Spark, Minichamps, Onyx, Ebbro, & KITS.
5 March 2014 — Welcome to the new Ghost Models LLC site. I have a new site & host. Plus the site has been upgraded to current technology and does include a shopping cart with direct online payments. You can use paypal, visa or mastercard. I believe this will be a welcome this change. I have tried to retain most of the original site organization. The categories are the same. So if you are looking for Indy Winner, IMSA, or Can Am cars — they should be able to found in familar locations. I have expanded the categories to breakout 1/12 Scale , books, & Land Speed Record cars. We have the room to expand as necessary to meet any needs in the future.
Please sign up for the newsletter. I will be using Constant Contact to direct email with news and new product arrivals. I had not done this in the past. The new site is much easier for me to update. So I hope to do a much better job in letting you know what is going on in the hobby.
I will continue to concentrate on 1/43 Handbuilt models. I have had a lot of personal issues to deal with during the past three years. Things are finally coming right. So I’m really looking forward to getting on with the hobby and getting a lot of exciting new product available to you. I want to thank everyone for their support.
Ghost Models email address — firstname.lastname@example.org
Paypal Payment Email — email@example.com
Phone # — 770-632-5884
Mailing Address — PO Box 192, Wedowee, AL 36278 USA
To Order — Direct online purchase, email, or letter.
FORMULA MODELS – All new Formula Models releases now come in BBR display case. Work is going on the 1975 Eagle Indy 500 winner of Bobby Unser. Hope to see in the April 2014. Black Label 1973 Eagle of David Hobbs will also be out in the next couple months.
YANK by Formula Models — First build of the Vern Schuppan’s Road America Winning Jorgenson Lola T332 F5000. Photos are now posted on the site. Production versions should be here in May/June. Most Yank F5000 Releases are in stock ( Lola T332s & Shadow DN5) plus Can Am First National City Lola T333 versions are all instock. Next new Yank releases will be the Donohue & Redman 1973 T330, Jorgenson Lola T332 & Frissbee Can Am cars. You can expect the Jorgenson car first probably in June. T330 and Frissbee in the Summer of 2014.
DOG LEG Models — The newest Dog Leg releases are the 1953,54,55,56 Indy winners plus the 1955 Vucky car. Both factory builts and Kits are in stock. As for existing Dog Leg releases, I getting low stock on several items — like the Donohue 68 Eagle, Leonard Colt, and several of the 1985 March 85Cs. Winged Colts of Al Unser Sr & Joe Leonard are instock.
SMTS — Ghost Models is now the exclusive worldwide outlet for the entire SMTS catalog of Indy Cars. I’m in the process of getting built and kit stocks up to speed. It will take 4 to 6 months to get the stock in.
MARSH MODELS — All new Marsh Models releases now come in BBR display cases. Next new Marsh Models should be the L&M Porsche 917/10 prototype of Mark Donohue. Also John is doing the Gulf Ford Gt40s of 1968 &69 Le Mans Winners. Below are the Marsh Models Exclusives for Ghost Models Daytona 24 Hours Porsche 935Ls and IMSA Ford Probe. There will be more versions available soon.
SPARK MODELS – Lots of new releases are coming. They are raising prices again — MSRP on 2014 1/43rd releases will jump to $80. Expect lots of Can Am and F1 cars from Spark in the coming months. They sell out very quickly — so do not wait if you want one.
GHOST MODELS EXCLUSIVE PRODUCTS
Yank by Formula Models. High end F5000 1/43 handbuilt models. The range is being engineered and built by Colin Fraser. First release was the Lola T332 — Several different versions will be done. Cars of Redman, Andretti, Unser, Ongais, & many more. Redman cars are in stock now. The Lola T330 of Donohue, Redman, Hobbs, Scheckter, & more will be next. The master for this car is done — see the photo below. Next to the T330 you will also see a photo of the American Racing Wheels T332 of Al Unser — it is a very different body from the other T332’s. Also below you will see photos of the newest pattern from Yank — 1975 &76 Shadow F5000. All Shadow F5000 versons are now in stock. See new F5000 section on the Ghost Models homepage. Fax (770-632-6307), email or send order to me at Ghost Models, PO Box 232, Tyrone, GA 30290. A full Yank Model list is available at the bottom of the newsletter.
Can AM 1977 – 1984 — The Yank Models range will expand to include 1977 – 1984 Can Am cars. The first car to be released will be versions of the Lola T333. The Championship winners from 1977 thru 1979 — Tambay, Jones, & Ickx are all in STOCK NOW. Other versions will be built as well including Holbert, & Gethin. Cars will are available in both factory built and kits. Please note the 1977 and 1978-79 cars are different enough to require two separate bodies. 1978 Car was modified nose with NASA air duct in the nose. In 1979 Side skirts were added to the Ickx car along with modified side pods. For kit builders — there is a lot of detail under the body that the photos don’t show. Photoetched tub with bottom end engine plus full rear suspension.
DOG LEG BY SMTS — First 20 releases are in stock now– Riverside Rex Mays USAC Indy cars 1967 – 1969. — 1967& 1968 Dan Gurney winning Eagles, 1968 Sunoco Eagle of Mark Donohue, and 1969 Brawner Hawk of Mario Andretti. 1964 Lotus 29 Bobby Marshman front row starter, 1965. Lotus 34 Parnelli Jones second place to Jim Clark, 1964 Lotus 34 Parnelli Jones Phoenix (Green and Yellow trim), 1966 Sheraton Thompson Lotus 38 Foyt, 1966 Dean Van Lines Lotus 38 Mario Andretti, 1971
Samonsite Special of USAC Champ Joe Leonard, 1985 March Fittipaldi Indy & 1st win Michigan 500, Mike Andretti 85 March, Foyt 85 March, Ongais 85 March, March 86Cs of Foyt, Ongais, Emerson Fittipaldi with full Marlboro logos, Kevin
Cogan, Michael Andretti.. Several of these releases are available in very limited numbers.
VINTAGE DIRT CHAMP SERIES by GMP — Produced exclusively for Ghost Models by GMP. It is a 3 car 1/43rd scale diecast set. It differs from previous 3 car 1/43rd sets — this one is Just Dirt Champ cars and has 3 different drivers– previous set were limited to a single driver’s Dirt Champ, Midget, & Sprint car. It will be a very limited run for a diecast — 1,032 total sets. Here is what it is: First — AJ Foyt’s 1969 Sheration Thompson Special Winner of the 1969 Hoosier 100. Foyt won a race long battle with Mario Andretti after Mario damaged his car. Second — Al Unser Sr’s 1970 Johnny Lightning Special — winner of 5 USAC Dirt Champ events in 1970 on Al’s way to winning 10 total Championship Indy car races in 1970 — thus making winning the Championship. Third — Mario Andretti’s 1974 Vels Parnelli Dirt Champ — winner of 1974 USAC Dirt Championship. It is also the last Dirt car Mario raced. IN STOCK NOW!! SEE ORDER FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS NEWS LETTER. AFTER MARKET VICEROY DECALS ARE INCLUDED FOR THE ANDRETTI CAR!!
FUTURE HANDBUILT RELEASES
DOG LEG FUTURE RELEASES
- DL66c Milestone Racing Eagle Chevy 1969 F5000 Champion Tony Adamowicz
- DL66d Malcom Starr Eagle Chevy 1969 F5000 John Cannon
- DL66e Autodynamics Corp Eagle Chevy 1969 F5000 Sam Posey
- DL67B Samonsite Winged Colt Joe Leonard Winner Ontario 500 1971 — In Stock
- DL67C Johnny Lightning Winged Colt Al Unser Ponoco 1971 — In stock
- DL77A Pennzoil March 84C Mears Indy 500 Winner
SCALE RACING CARS (SRC) RELEASES NOW FROM SMTS
- SRC001 1974 Lola T370 Graham Hill
- SRC002 1971 BRM P160/2 JO SIFFERT AUSTRIA
- SRC003 1972 LOTUS 72D JPS FITTIPALDI BRITISH GP
- SRC004 1980 ENSIGN MN180 REGAZZONI USA
- SRC005 1978 SHADOW DN9 REGAZZONI/STUCK
- SRC006 1972 BRM P160B BELTOISE MONACO WINNER
- SRC007 1974 LOTUS JPS MK1 ICKX/PETERSON
- SRC010 1961 FERRARI 156 HILL/VON TRIPS.BAGHETTI
- SRC011 1970 LOTUS 72 GOLD LEAF RINDT/FITTIPALDI
- SRC012 1981 LOTUS 88 DE ANGELIS BRITISH GP
- SRC013 1981 LOTUS 88B NIGEL MANSELL BRITISH GP
- SRC014 1972 FERRARI 312PB MERZARIO TARGA FLORIO
- SRC015 1966 HONDA RA273 SURTEES/GINTHER
- SRC016 1961 FERRARI 156 60 HILL/VON TRIPS
- SRC017 1969 MATRA MS80 JACKIE STEWART/BELTOISE
- SRC018 1966 COOPER MASERATI SURTEES/RINDT/RODRIGUEZ
- SRC019 1962 PORSCHE 804 DAN GURNEY/BONNIER
- SRC020 1967 HONDA RA300 SURTEES ITALY
- SRC022 1967 FERRARI 312 AMON/BANDINI
- SRC023 1967 BRM P83 H16 JACKIE STEWART
- SRC024 1978 LOTUS 79 JPS MARIO ANDRETTI/RONNIE PETERSON
- SRC025 1957 MASERATI 250F FANGIO/BEHRA/MENDITEGUY
- SRC026 1965 HONDA RA 272 GINTHER MEXICO
- SRC027 1979 LOTUS 79 REBAQUE CARTE BLANCA
- SRC028 1979 LOTUS 79 ANDRETTI/REUTEMAN MARTINI
- SRC029 1966 COOPER MASERATI BONNIER/ICKX/SIFFERT/LIGIER
- SRC030 1977 LOTUS 78 JPS ANDRETTI/NISSON/PETERSON
- SRC031 1969 MATRA MS80 STEWART/BELTOISE HIGH WING
- SRC032 1977/78 LOTUS 78 REBAQUE/NISSON/VILLOTA
- SRC033 1979 FERRARI 312T4 SCHECKTER/VILLENEUVE
- SRC034 1978/79 WILLIAMS FW07 REGAZZONI/JONES
- SRC035 1978 ARROWS FA1 PATRESE/STOMMELEN
- SRC036 1964 FERRARI 158 SURTEES/BANDINI
- SRC037 1958 FERRARI 246 MIKE HAWTHORN
- SRC038 1984 TOLEMAN TG183B CECOTTO/SENNA
- SRC039 1968 HONDA RA302 SCHLESSER
- SRC040 1966 LOTUS 43 BRM H16 JIM CLARK USGP WINNER
- SRC041 1977 WOLF WR1 SCHECKTER
- SRC042 1968 HONDA RA301 SURTEES
- SRC043 1955 MERCEDES W196 FANGIO/MOSS
- SRC044 1980 WILLIAMS FW07B JONES/REUTEMANN
- SRC045 1981 LOTUS 87 ESSEX MANSELL/DE ANGELIS
- SRC046 1973 FERRARI 312PB ICKX/MERZARIO/PACE/REDMAN
- SRC047 1981 LOTUS 87 JPS DE ANGELIS/MANSELL
- SRC048 1954 MERCEDES W196 FANGIO
- SRC049 1962 FERRARI 156 EXP BANDINI/MAIRESSE
- SRC050 1972 LOTUS 72D CHARLTON/SCHECKTER GUNSTON
- SRC051 1973 FERRARI 312B3 ICKX/MAZARIO
- SRC052 1976 BRABHAM BT45 PACE/REUTEMANN
- SRC053 1963 FERRARI 156 DINO SURTEES/MAIRESSE/SCARFIOTTI
- SRC054 1972/74 LOTUS 72D FITTIPALDI/PETERSON
- SRC055 1964 FERRARI 156 AERO BANDINI
- SRC056 1977 BRABHAM BT49 PIQUET/ZUNNINO
- SRC057 1978 BRABHAM BT49C PIQUET/REBAQUE
- SRC058 1958 FERRARI 246 FERRARI GENDEBJEN
- SRC059 1983 SPIRIT HONDA (WHITE) JOHANSSON
- SRC061 1983 SPIRIT HONDA (RED) JOHNASSON
- SRC062 1978 WOLF WR1 THEODORE KEKE ROSBERG
MARSH MODELS FACTORY BUILT FUTURE RELEASES
- MM152 Mecom Hussein 1964 Foyt
- MM187 Porsche 917 Piper Kyalami 1969
- MM188 Ferrari 312P Lemans 1970
- MM212 Ford G7A Prototype
- MM213 Sunoco Lola T163 Donohue
- MM223 Arrows A3 F1 2 versions
- MM225 Lola T70 MKIIIB Jo Bonnier
- MM226 L&M Porsche 917/10 Can Am Test Car Donohue
TRUE SCALE MINIATURES
- JPS Lotus 78 Lanch Version Mario Andretti 1977
- JPS Lotus 78 S. Africa 1977 Ronnie Peterson
- Porsche 936 Warsteiner 1983
- Rothmans Porsche 959 Dakar Rally Winner 1986
- Greenwood Corvette # 76 Spirit of Sebring 1976
- Alfa Brabham BT45A USGP West 1976
- Alfa Brabham BT46B 1-2 Italy 1978 LE of 500
- Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/3 1971 Targa Florio Winner
- Alfa Romeo Tipo 33/3 Watkins Glen Winner Ronnie Peterson 1971
- Chaparral 2 1965 Sebring Winner
- Chaparral 2E Can Am Canadian Phil Hill
- Chaparral 2F Targa Florio 1965
- Chaparral 2H Can Am Laguna Seca Big Wing car
- Chevy Corvette #3 Le Mans 1968
- Chevy Corvette Grand Sport 1963 Nassau Thompson
- Chevy Corvette Grand Sport Roadster Sebring 1966
- JPS Lotus 72E Italy Winner Ronnie Peterson 1973
- JPS Lotus 76 1974 Nurburgring Ronnie Peterson
- March 761 USGP West #10 1976 Ronnie Peterson
- March 761 South Africa 1976 Ronnie Peterson
- March 761 Italian GP Winner 1976 Ronnie Peterson
- March 761 Jager German GP 1976 Hans Stuck
- Mclaren MP4/5 1989 Monaco Senna
- Mclaren MP4/5 1989 French GP Prost
- Mclaren F1 GTR 1995 LeMans #50
- Mclaren F1 GTR 1995 LeMans #38
- Mclaren F1 GTR 1995 LeMans #24′
- Mclaren F1 GTR 1996 Zhuhai #6 Marlboro
- Mclaren MP4/12C GT3 2011 Test Car
- Mclaren MP4/12C GT3 2012 #30
- Mercedes 190E EVO2 1990 DTM Camel S. Africa
- Mercedes 190E EVO2 1990 DTM Thiim
- Mercedes 190E EVO2 1990 DTM Ludwig
- Mercedes 190E EVO2 1991 DTM Thiim
- Mercedes 190E EVO2 1991 DTM Schumacher
- Porsche 718 F2 1960 Stirling Moss
Signed Sets 1/43
- Chaparral 1965 2 & 2C LE 750 Signed by Jim Hall
- Chaparral 1969-1970 2H & 2G Can Am set LE 750 Sign by Jim Hall
- Lotus F1 3 Car Set 1978-1980 LE of 999 Signed by Mario Andretti
- Mclaren MP4/2 World Champion 1984 LE of 999 Signed by Niki Lauda
- YK06 1976 Jorgensen Lola T332 Vern Schuppan Heat Winner Elkhart Lake
- YK07 1975 STP Lola T332 Gordon Johncock Road Atlanta
- YK08 1975 Hogan Lola T332 Jody Scheckter Long Beach
- YK09 1975 Hogan Lola T332 David Hobbs Laguna Seca
- YK10 1976 Teddy Yip #64 Alan Jones Riverside
- YK11 1975 Teddy Yip # 64 Tony Brise Long Beach
- YK12 1973 Sunoco/AMC Lola T330 Mark Donohue Due Jul 2014
- YK13 1973 Steed Lola T330 Brian Redman Due Jul 2014
- YK14 1973 Delta Tires T330 Jody Scheckter 1973 Champion
- YK15 1973 Black Label T330 Tony Adamowicz
- YK22 1977 VDS Lola T333 Peter Gethin Mosport Can Am
- YK23 1977 US Racing T333 George Follmer Mid Ohio Can Am 1977
- YK26 1978 Busch Lola T333 Al Holbert Can Am Road Atlanta 1978
- YK27 1978 VDS Lola T333 Warwick Brown #2 Winner Watkins Glen 1978
- YK28 1983 Amsoil/Roman Wheels #15 Frissbee Can Am Champ Al Unser Jr
- YK29 1983 Amsoil/Roman Wheels #15 Frissbee GR3 Can Am Champion Al Unser Jr
- YK30 1983 Amsoil/Roman Wheels #7 Geoff Brabham Can Am Laguna Seca 1983
- YK31 1984 Canadian Tire Special Frissbee GR3 Can Am Champion Villenueve
- YK32 1980 Frissbee Al Unser SR Winner Laguna Seca Winner
- YK33 1981 Frissbee Danny Sullivan Winner Las Vegas Can Am
FORMULA MODELS BY COLIN FRASER
- FM 11 1999 Target Reynard Montoya Championship available with Speedway and road course wings
- FM 12 1999 Kool Reynards – Franchitti – Road course wings& Tracy- short oval wings
- FM25 Reynard 981 — US 500 1998 Team Kool Green Tracy/Franchitti.
- FM33 Dallara 2007 Canadian Club Dario Franchitti 2007 Indy Winner – Aug 2014
- FM34 Dallara 2008 Target Scott Dixon Winner 2008 Indy Winner — July 2014